- Economical boots for the barefoot horse during layups.
- Boots offer a barrier against hard, rough terrain and tough tread maximizes traction.
- Industrial-grade nylon and hook-and-loop closures provide durability and security with easy on-off benefits.
- Permeable design prevents water, sand or mud buildup—reflective front logo makes it easy to spot your horse at night.
- Slim boot best fits a hoof that is at least ¼ inch narrower than it is long.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. When your horse needs a little extra hoof protection to stay comfy, the Cavallo Entry Level Slim Horse Boots offer an economical solution. These boots are ideal for barefoot horses during layups, creating a barrier against hard, rough terrain. Their permeable design allows water, sand and mud to drain out and a tough treat maximizes traction. Hook-and-loop closures create a super secure fit so you don’t have to go hunting down lost boots in the pasture. The slim boot best fits a hoof that is at least ¼ inch narrower than it is long.
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|