- This loose ring snaffle bit provides 2 distinct types of pressure to help you tailor the rein aid you give your equine companion.
- Includes an angular edge to provide a stronger effect when buckled toward the tongue.
- When the + sign is nearer, the angular edge is in use, and when the + sign is not visible, the rounded and softer edge is in use.
- Designed to place balanced pressure on the bars and your pal’s tongue without putting pressure on the palate.
- Features a sweet copper link to help your horse buddy better accept the bit.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit Pick just the right amount of pressure with the Stübben 2-in-1 Loose Ring Snaffle Horse Bit. This loose ring snaffle lets you choose between two different types of pressure—helping you give the right kind of rein aid to your equine pal. It features an angular edge that’s designed for a stronger effect when it’s buckled toward the tongue. It also includes signs to tell which kind of pressure you’re using—if the plus sign is on the near side, you are using the angular edge and if the plus sign is not visible, you are using the softer, rounded edge. This bit is designed to placed balanced pressure on the bars and your pal’s tongue without putting pressure on the palate. As a bonus, it features a sweet copper link to sweeten the deal for your pal and help her better accept this two-in-one bit!
|Dimensions||11 x 4.75 x 1 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal|
There are no reviews yet.