- This STEELtec easy-control bit features a D-ring design to minimize pinching on your pal’s cheeks, lips and corners of his mouth.
- Works as a snaffle when used with light rein pressure.
- Functions as a mullen mouth as the pressure on the reins is increased.
- Designed so strong horses are easily corrected by a change of pressure points in the mouth.
- Crafted so that no pressure is placed on your pal’s palate—preventing against the “nutcracker” effect.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit Keep things pinch-free for your favorite equine companion with the Stübben Easy Control D-Ring Horse Bit. This STEELtec bit features a D-ring design to minimize pinching on your buddy’s cheeks, lips and the corners of his mouth. It has several versatile functions to help you and your pal—it works as a snaffle with light rein pressure and as a mullen mouth when the pressure is increased. If your horse tends to get strong, he’s easily corrected by a change of pressure points in his mouth. This premium bit has also been crafted so that no pressure is placed on your horse’s palate—no “nutcracker” effect here. Just smooth riding for you and your pal!
|Dimensions||11 x 4.75 x 1 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal|
There are no reviews yet.