- Low non-structural carbohydrates (NSC) feed contains no corn, oats, or molasses to keep sugar and starch levels low.
- Low NSC may be beneficial for hyperactive or special needs horses, such as those with insulin resistance, PPID, laminitis, or tying-up.
- Higher fat content and highly digestible fiber supports calmer performances without loss of energy or condition.
- Contains essential fatty acids, omega-3 and -6, for a healthy skin and hair coat and support of normal tissue function.
- Formulated with an optimal balance of essential amino acids, organic minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants to support dietary requirements and peak performance.
Nourish your equine friend with superior-quality nutrition by feeding her Tribute Kalm ‘N EZ and Tribute Seniority Pellet Horse Feed! These pelleted horse feeds doesn’t contain corn, oats or molasses, which makes them low in non-structural carbohydrates (NSC). Designed and approved by Ph.D. Equine Nutritionists, this feed is intended for all classes of mature horses. The Kalm ‘N EZ formula is perfect for horses that require a diet that is low sugar and starch, hyperactive horses or those with insulin resistances, laminitis, ulcers or tying-up issues. And with the Seniority Pellet, you can encourage calmer performances without energy loss thanks to organic minerals, essential fatty acids and antioxidants. These healthy horse pellets are also formulated with Equi-Ferm XL microencapsulated active dry yeast that acts as a prebiotic and probiotic to improve your pal’s overall gut health!
|Special Diet||Low Sugar, Low Starch|