- Interchangeable gullet system allows the saddle to fit multiple horses.
- High-density foam panels for durability and comfort.
- Forward flap and medium seat for a balanced, correct position.
- Knee and thigh blocks for security over fences.
- Smooth, covered imported leather is grippy and comfy.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. The Henri de Rivel Evolution Contact Saddle is a versatile saddle designed for the jumper ring. It features an interchangeable gullet system that’s ideal when you ride multiple horses, or for use as a school program saddle. Just switch out the gullets to fit your horse as needed. The forward flap and medium seat promote a correct position and balance, while knee and thigh blocks encourage proper leg position for improved security over fences. The covered leather is soft and grippy, and it accepts oiling and leather conditioners. This saddle includes a regular width gullet, and additional gullets are available for purchase separately.
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|