- Horse responds to pressure instead of force for enhanced communication.
- Harness leather is dipped in oil, dressed with leather butter and hand-rubbed for a great feel.
- Premium rope nose features 2 knots to encourage horses to give to pressure.
- Durable non-rust stainless steel buckles.
- Gentle yet effective design by Justin Dunn.
The Weaver Leather Justin Dunn Bitless Horse Bridle uses gentle pressure for enhanced communication between you and your horse. Weather-resistant harness leather was dipped in oil, dressed with leather butter and hand rubbed so that it both feels and performs great. The rope nose features two strategically-placed knots that encourage your horse to give to pressure. Non-rust stainless steel buckles are durable. Designed by Justin Dunn, this bridle is ideal for horses who are resistant to bit pressure or who can’t tolerate a bit. It’s also a great way to communicate with any horse in a gentle yet effective way.
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|
There are no reviews yet.