- This equine oral horse wormer comes in a 0.21-oz tube.
- Delivers broad-spectrum parasite control.
- Comes in a syringe for easy and accurate dosing.
- Has the yummy apple flavor that horses love.
- Helps treat and control a wide variety of parasites in horses.
For use in animals only. Warning: FDA HAS NOT APPROVED Ivermectin for preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans. Help your horse combat pesky parasites with Bimeda Bimectin Paste 1.87% Horse Supplement. This easy-to-feed paste helps treat and control a wide variety of parasites in horses including large adult strongyles, pinworms, adult hairworms, large-mouth adult stomach worms, adult threadworms, cutaneous third-stage larvae and so many more. It even helps treat dermatitis caused by neck threadworm microfilariae. This formula comes in a doseable syringe and has a delicious apple flavoring that your neighing neighbor will love!
Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous. Click here for more information about Ivermectin and COVID-19.