- 4-inch cantle with Cheyenne roll for security.
- Detailed geometric stamping.
- Double rounded skirt for an optimal fit.
- Full stirrup leathers with a Nevada twist for comfort.
- Jeremiah Watt hardware for a bit of bling.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. The Colorado Saddlery Bitterroot Rancher Horse Saddle is designed to keep you comfortable during those long days of riding. It’s made of top-quality Herman Oak leather for superior durability. The saddle’s four-inch cantle and Cheyenne roll create a secure and supportive seat, while full stirrup leathers with a Nevada twist are plenty durable and help relive the strain on your knees. The saddle’s double rounded skirt has geometric tooling, while Jeremiah Watt hardware dresses the saddle up just a bit.
|Dimensions||27 x 18 x 35 inches|
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|