- This bit can be used as a bradoon or pony snaffle for your equine pal.
- Features a stainless steel snaffle and a sweet copper lozenge to help your pal better accept the bit.
- Designed to put balanced pressure on the tongue and bars––and no pressure on the palate, helping prevent the “nutcracker” effect.
- Crafted to be more forgiving to mistakes caused by strong hands.
- The loose rings let your favorite horse pal position the bit in her mouth for better comfort.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit The Stübben Loose Ring Bradoon Horse Bit helps your pal take her new bit straight into the horse’s mouth! It features a stainless steel snaffle with a sweet copper lozenge to help your equine companion accept the bit. It’s designed to be more forgiving of mistakes by strong hands. The bit is crafted to place balanced pressure on the tongue and bars without putting pressure on your pal’s palate—no “nutcracker” effect here! The loose rings also lets your horse better position the bit in her mouth. Use this bit as a bradoon or pony snaffle to help you and your pal ride in top form!
|Dimensions||11 x 4.75 x 1 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal|