- Maximizes shock absorption without changing the way the saddle fits or how it feels.
- Improves rider equitation.
- Non-slip design and trimmed edges for a polished look.
- Molds to your horse’s body when warmed to body temperature.
- Durable and easy to clean.
The ThinLine Basic Trimmed 3/16-in Half Horse Saddle Pad helps to maximize shock absorption without changing the way your saddle fits, meaning you can use it in many ways. Place the pad over another saddle pad, or use it on multiple horses. Its open-cell technology makes it breathable, and when it warms to body temperature it will mold to your horse’s back for a customized fit. It has a non-slip texture so you don’t have to worry about it sliding out during your ride. This pad is super easy to care for – just hose it off. Trimmed edges create a polished look.