- Premium 100% wool pressed felt liner wicks 20 times its weight in moisture, pulling heat from your horse’s back.
- Linter is soft and elastic, with a high tensile strength of 225 PSI for durability.
- Leather contoured spine with wither relief keeps the pad lifted into the saddle gullet for ventilation and comfort.
- Premium oiled top grain wear leathers increase the pad’s durability.
- Ideal for long, hot summer rides and frequent use.
The Weaver Leather Synergy Contoured Wool Blend Horse Saddle Pad can help to keep your horse cool and comfy, even during hot summer rides. The premium wool pressed felt liner wicks up to 20 times its own weight in moisture, so it pulls moisture and heat from your horse’s back. It’s soft, elastic and extremely strong, ideal for rigorous rides. The leather contoured spine features wither relief to help keep the pad’s center lifted up into your saddle gullet. This helps to reduce pressure on your horse’s spine and withers and promotes airflow, too. Premium oiled top grain wear leathers are highly durable and extend the pad’s life. This is a fabulous pad for the hard-working horse—happy trails!
|Dimensions||31 x 19 x 4.5 inches|
|Material||Wool, Natural Fabric|