- Premium 100% wool pressed felt liner wicks 20 times its weight in moisture, pulling heat from your horse’s back.
- Leather contoured spine with wither relief keeps the pad lifted into the saddle gullet for ventilation and comfort.
- EVA sport foam is ventilated and helps to absorb shock for increased comfort.
- Premium oiled top grain wear leathers increase the pad’s durability.
- Ideal for long, hot summer rides and frequent use.
The Weaver Leather Synergy EVA Sport Foam Insert Horse Saddle Pad can help to keep your horse cool and comfy, even during hot summer rides. The premium wool pressed felt liner wicks up to 20 times its own weight in moisture, so it pulls moisture and heat from your horse’s back. It’s soft, elastic and extremely strong, ideal for rigorous rides. The leather contoured spine features wither relief to help keep the pad’s center lifted up into your saddle gullet. This helps to reduce pressure on your horse’s spine and withers and promotes airflow, too. EVA sport foam inserts are ventilated and help to absorb shock to keep your horse comfy. These inserts won’t degrade over time and resist compression. Premium oiled top grain wear leathers are highly durable and extend the pad’s life. This is a fabulous pad for the hard-working horse—happy trails!
|Riding Style||English, Western|
|Material||Wool, Natural Fabric|
There are no reviews yet.