- Handcrafted from premium harness leather.
- 5/8-inch by 7 ½-foot roper reins.
- Non-rust scissor snaps on reins are convenient and durable.
- Includes a snaffle bit, curb strap and 4 ½-inch nickel plated chain.
- Hand rubbed leather offers a fabulous feel and performance.
Whoa—the Weaver Leather Working Tack Horse Bridle & Snaffle Mouth Bit includes everything you need to work and train your horse in style. Handcrafted from premium harness leather that’s been dipped in oil, dressed with leather butter and hand rubbed, this bridle features a fabulous feel and performance. Its rich golden chestnut color will complement many tack shades and will look stunning on many coat colors. The included 5/8-inch by 7 ½-foot roper reins feature rugged non-rust scissor snaps for convenience. The included snaffle is suitable for a variety of horses, and with an included curb strap and 4 ½-inch nickel plated chain, you’ll be ready to tack up and go for a ride.
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|