- Heavy-duty, rugged harness.
- Designed to allow freedom of motion in the shoulder, with straps that attach to the saddle swell and roller buckles.
- Rich golden-chestnut color.
- Leather has been dipped in oil, dressed with butter and hand rubbed.
- Rust-resistant stainless-steel hardware is built to withstand extreme riding conditions.
The Weaver Leather Working Tack Pulling Horse Breast Collar is a high-quality breast collar with a handsome look. It’s made with golden-chestnut-colored leather that’s been dipped in oil, dressed with saddle butter and hand rubbed, so it feels just as good as it looks. Patterned after harness pulling collars, its two straps attach to the saddle swell and roller buckles. This makes for easy buckling and gives your horse freedom of his shoulder for better athleticism. The collar’s non-rusting stainless steel hardware is rugged and built to last so you and your horse are ready for the most extreme adventures.
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|