- Low NSC may be beneficial for hyperactive or special needs horses, such as those with insulin resistance, PPID, laminitis, or tying-up.
- Higher fat content and highly digestible fiber supports calmer performances without loss of energy or condition.
- Contains essential fatty acids, omega-3 and -6, for a healthy skin and hair coat and support of normal tissue function.
- Formulated with an optimal balance of essential amino acids, organic minerals, fatty acids, and antioxidants to support dietary requirements and peak performance.
- Pelleted feed intended for all classes of mature horses and is designed and approved by Ph.D. Equine Nutritionists with decades of experience.
Nourish your equine friend with superior-quality nutrition by feeding her the food in our Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm N' EZ Pellet Low-NSC, Molasses-Free Horse Feed, 50-lb bag & Tribute Equine Nutrition Kalm Ultra High Fat Horse Feed, 50-lb bag bundle! Designed and approved by Ph.D. Equine Nutritionists, this feed is intended for all classes of mature horses and are especially equipped to handle a variety of specific dietary needs. The Low NSC food is especially excellent for hard-keepers, horses that require a diet that is low sugar and starch, hyperactive horses or those with insulin resistances, laminitis, ulcers or tying-up issues, while the High Fat Feed is excellent for hard-keepers, horses in heavy work and horses recovering from extreme weight loss. These healthy horse pellets are also formulated with Equi-Ferm XL microencapsulated active dry yeast that acts as a prebiotic and probiotic to improve your pal’s overall gut health!
There are no reviews yet.