- Saddle designed for jumpers and eventers.
- Carbon fiber cantle and injection molded polymer tree for durability.
- Deep seat and leather covered padded flap with molded knee and thigh pads for security over fences.
- Concealed knee and thigh blocks promote leg security.
- Reinforced flap and nylon reinforced billet straps add durability.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. The Henri de Rivel Millennium Covered Contact Saddle helps to maximize your security over fences, perfect for jumping disciplines. It features a narrow twist and thigh support to keep you comfy. Its grippy flap guard adds security to your lower leg, ideal for jumping varying heights. Carbon fiber detailing on the cantle not only adds protection, but guarantees you’ll stand out in the show ring, too. A deep seat and padded flap with molded knee and thigh pads promote an optimal position, while concealed knee and thigh blocks give you an extra-secure feel. The saddle also features nylon reinforced billet straps for durability.
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|