- Interchangeable gullet system allows the saddle to fit multiple horses.
- Wool flocking can be adjusted for a customized fit.
- Mono flap design gives you a clear feel of your horse’s back.
- Imported leather is soft and grippy.
- Includes a regular size gullet plate.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. The Henri de Rivel Parisian Monoflap Dressage Saddle keeps you balanced and minimizes bulk for enhanced communication with your horse. This saddle gives you a clear feel of your horse’s back, while soft and grippy leather creates a secure seat. The leather requires a short break-in time and minimal conditioner, so you can start enjoying your new saddle right away. Large, padded knee blocks and a deep seat promote a naturally correct position. This saddle features an interchangeable gullet system that’s ideal when you ride multiple horses, or for use as a school program saddle. Just switch out the gullets to fit your horse as needed. The wool flocked panels conform to your horse’s back, and a saddle fitter can adjust the panels for a more customized fit. This saddle includes a regular width gullet, and additional gullets are available for purchase separately.
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|