- Mullen style mouthpiece for consistent pressure.
- Rubber covered mouthpiece encourages chewing and salivation.
- Combines snaffle and curb action for more precise control.
- Pelham style cheekpieces for multiple rein options.
- Designed to be used with 2 reins, or with a bit converter.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. The Horze Equestrian Rubber Mullen Mouth Pelham Horse Bit has a mild action that encourages acceptance by many horses. Its rubber mullen style mouthpiece creates consistent pressure across the tongue and bars. That pressure increases chewing and salivation, encouraging jaw relaxation. The bit also creates more precise control, acting similarly to both a snaffle and a curb. Designed for use with two reins, you can also use this bit with a set of bit converters and a single rein.
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal|
There are no reviews yet.