- Easy, convenient way to cool your horse’s hooves during laminitis, and reusable Cold Capsule inserts mold to the horse’s hooves and stay cold for over 2 hours.
- Silicone rubber sole provides comfort, traction and support.
- Inserts are reusable and can be placed back in the freezer after use.
- Nonslip rubber sole can be used with your choice of pad or wedge.
- Velcro closures allow for a secure and tight fit, plus easy removal.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. The Ice Horse Single Laminitis Pro Therapy Horse Boot makes it easy to keep your horse’s feet cold during a bout of laminitis. The tri-fold design wraps your horse’s foot in ice from the pastern and fetlock to the toe. It creates cold compression therapy and helps to relieve stressed hooves or sore feet. The Cold Capsule inserts cool for up to two hours per application. The boot also features a silicone rubber sole to keep your horse comfy while also providing traction and support. Elasticized straps help to keep the boot properly positioned around the hoof. When you’re done, just put the inserts back in the freezer to use them again.
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
There are no reviews yet.