- Lightweight honeycomb design stays flexible and allows for expansion and contraction of the hoof.
- Ideal for helping to relieve chronic pain and sensitivity, and during layup or rehab.
- Tough tread maximizes traction and built-in sole relief minimizes sensitivity.
- Hook-and-loop closures provide security and easy on-off perks.
- Regular sole size fits round hooves.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. Flexible yet durable, the Cavallo Trek Regular Sole Horse Boots deliver extra protection to help keep your horse comfy no matter where your journeys take you. These boots are ideal to help relieve chronic pain and hoof sensitivity, as well as during layup or rehab from an injury. The honeycomb design stays flexible yet strong for superior durability. These boots are designed for barefoot hooves and allow for natural expansion and contraction of the hoof wall. An inside rim delivers sole, frog and bar relief. These boots feature a tough tread designed to minimize mud and debris impaction, so your horse stays more comfortable. A wide hook-and-loop fastener is easy to apply and creates a secure fit.
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
There are no reviews yet.