- Eye-catching Colorado floral design.
- 4-inch cantle for a deeper, secure seat.
- Geometric skirt fits a variety of back lengths.
- Half stirrup leathers with a Nevada twist to reduce knee strain.
- Pressure relief cutout for comfort.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. The Colorado Saddlery Golden Prize Barrel Horse Saddle is sure to turn heads during every trip into the arena. Made with top-quality Herman Oak leather, this saddle features a suede bicycle seat accentuated with stitching. The four-inch cantle creates the deeper seat you want when turning barrels, while the 2.5-inch half stirrups with a Nevada twist are easy on your knees and ankles. The saddle’s geometric skirt creates a better fit on both short- and long-backed horses, and its pressure relief cutout keeps you and your horse comfy during training or long competition days.
|Dimensions||25 x 18 x 35 inches|
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|
There are no reviews yet.