- Formulated with a yummy apple flavor.
- Helps remove bots and a variety of worms with just one dose!
- It can also help relieve skin-related conditions like summer sores and dermatitis.
- The paste is easy to feed to your horse.
- Safe to use on all types of horses including breeding stallions, young foals and broodmares.
For use in animals only. Warning: FDA HAS NOT APPROVED Ivermectin for preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans. Help protect your horse from pesky pests with Durvet Ivermectin Paste Apple Flavor Horse Dewormer, 6.08-gm 1.87% tube! This paste is formulated for oral use only and helps control bots, small strongyles, long strongyles, pinworms, hairworms, ascarids, large-mouth stomach worms, lungworms, intestinal threadworms and even summer sores and dermatitis. You can use this dewormer on all types of neighing neighbors, including breeding stallions, broodmares and young foals. The paste is easy to feed and comes in a delicious apple flavor your horse will love.
Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous. Click here for more information about Ivermectin and COVID-19.
There are no reviews yet.