- Ideal for beginner, amateur and pleasure riders who like to jump.
- Padded flap and concealed pencil knee roll for stability.
- Durable nylon reinforced billet straps.
- Polymer tree and flocked panels for an ideal fit.
- Traditional hunt seat styling.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. The Henri de Rivel Advantage Contact Flocking Horse Saddle is designed to create a supportive and secure position over fences. It’s ideal for beginner, amateur and pleasure riders. A padded flap and concealed pencil knee roll create traditional style with a secure support. Nylon reinforced billet straps maximize this saddle’s durability and help to prevent stretching. Flocked panels help ensure a great fit and keep your horse comfy. The printed leather creates a beautiful look that’s right at home in the show ring or when schooling.
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|
There are no reviews yet.