- Interchangeable gullet system accommodates horses of many different shapes and sizes.
- Medium deep seat and removable pencil knee and thigh blocks for security over fences.
- Fully covered extra-forward flap accommodates shorter stirrups when jumping.
- Molded knee pads and signature stitching add style.
- Eye-catching colored trim.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. The Henri de Rivel Cahill Covered Contact Saddle helps to maximize your position and security over fences, making it a top choice for show jumping and eventing. Its narrow twist is comfy for most riders, while adjustable knee and thigh blocks help you to get that optimal leg position. The moderately deep seat is perfect for both hacking and jumping. This saddle features an interchangeable gullet system that’s ideal when you ride multiple horses, or for use as a school program saddle. Just switch out the gullets to fit your horse as needed, and the saddle can accommodate a horse who’s gaining or losing muscle. Colored piping and quilted stitching add serious style and ensures that you’ll be sure to stand out in the show ring. This saddle includes a regular width gullet.
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|