- Deep seat and forward flaps ideal for jumping.
- Smooth, grippy leather for a secure feel.
- Concealed, removable knee and thigh blocks allow for customized support.
- Nylon reinforced billet straps for durability.
- Built on a quality injection molded polymer tree and high density foam panels.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. Designed for jumping, the Henri de Rivel Lumina Contact Saddle provides a supportive and closer feel of your horse for enhanced communication and confidence. Its medium deep seat and narrow twist keeps you comfy, while the grippy leather adds security. Padded forward flaps and concealed, adjustable blocks help to stabilize your leg while allowing for a customized position. Nylon reinforced billet straps help to prevent stretching, and high density foam panels are a durable choice. This saddle features signature stitching that will help you to stand out in the show ring for all the right reasons.
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|