- Single-jointed mouthpiece creates tongue and bar pressure.
- Popular Baucher style cheekpieces.
- Creates a steady, stable feel in the horse’s mouth.
- Causes no leverage or poll pressure.
- Stainless steel for durability.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. The Horze Equestrian Baucher Horse Bit delivers a very stable feel and consistency. The single-jointed mouthpiece puts pressure on the tongue and bars. While this bit is often mistaken for a curb, it doesn’t have a pivot point or leverage, so it doesn’t cause poll pressure. The cheekpieces attach to the smaller rings on the top of the bit, and the reins attach to the larger rings at the mouthpiece.
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal|