- Technical fabric wrap keeps cold inserts compressed and in place for therapeutic cooling of your horse’s lower leg.
- Cold Capsule inserts provide cooling for over 2 hours and mold to the horse for maximum coverage.
- Inserts are reusable and can be placed back in the freezer after use.
- Velcro closures allow for a secure and tight fit.
- Easy way to provide the benefits of cold therapy.
The Ice Horse Suspensory Horse Wrap provides targeted therapeutic cooling to your horse’s lower leg. This wrap covers from just below the knee along the entire cannon, pastern and fetlock areas. It covers the entire length of the suspensory ligament and fits both front and hind legs. It’s an ideal choice for treating suspensory ligament and deep digital flexor tendon injuries. The wrap includes reusable Cold Capsule inserts to help keep it cold longer. Specially placed Velcro closures create a secure and tight fit, and technical fabric keeps the Cold Capsules compressed and in place. When you’re done, just put the inserts back in the freezer to use them again.
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|