- Curry comb made of 100% copper.
- Can be used without cross-contamination between horses.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria it comes into contact with.
- Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial.
- The ultimate grooming tool to remove dirt and dust from your horse’s skin and coat.
The Kawell Copper Curry Horse Brush is the ultimate tool you need to keep your horses healthy and happy. It’s made of 100% copper, which has natural antifungal and antimicrobial properties. The curry kills 99.9% of bacteria it comes into contact with, so you can use it on multiple horses without cross-contamination. It’s perfect for removing mud, giving your horse’s coat a deep-cleaning, and finding those oh-so-itchy spots. This curry is ideal for horse owners with multiple horses, sales barns, schooling programs—and other situations where grooming tools are likely to be shared.
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal|