- This loose-ring snaffle bit is designed to put balanced pressure on the bars and your equine companion’s tongue while putting minimal pressure on the palate.
- Features sweet copper to sweeten the deal and help your pal better accept the bit.
- Designed with a 3-piece mouth to prevent against the “nutcracker” effect.
- Tends to be more forgiving of mistakes caused by strong hands while riding.
- Rein tension helps position the bit ideally so your pal is comfortable and more accepting of the bit.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit Give your equine pal a better bit with the Stübben Loose Ring Snaffle Horse Bit. This bit is a quintessential loose-ring snaffle—designed to put balanced pressure on the bars and your pal’s tongue while minimizing pressure on the palate. The 3-piece mouth is designed to eliminate the “nutcracker” effect and tends to be more forgiving of mistakes caused by a rider’s strong hands. It’s also crafted to help your pal better accept the bit, including sweet copper and through the ideal position from rein tension. Just remember to measure so you find the perfect fit for this premium bit!
|Dimensions||11 x 4.75 x 1 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal|