- This STEELtec loose ring bit is designed to encourage a quick response to the half halt.
- The shape is crafted to stabilize the bit in your horse companion’s mouth.
- Designed to work without putting pressure on the palate—the pressure is applied to the tongue and bars.
- Light contact helps provide very mild action.
- Progressive action works to increase the pressure on the outside of the bars.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit Help your equine pal become a rapid responder with the Stübben Quick Contact Loose Ring Snaffle Horse Bit. This STEELtec loose ring bit encourages your buddy’s quick response to the half halt. The shape is designed to stabilize the bit in your horse’s mouth without placing any pressure on the palate—the pressure is placed on your pal’s tongue and on top of the bars. The light contact helps provide very mild action while progressive action increases pressure on the outside of the bars. It’s a great way to help your pal learn how to respond fast—bit by bit!
|Dimensions||11 x 4.75 x 1 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal|
There are no reviews yet.