- Designed with help from NRHA Champion, Stacy Westfall.
- Constructed with ¾-inch doubled and stitched brown premium English bridle leather—½-inch browband with a single-ply throat latch.
- Etched nickel brass spots with sterling silver over zinc, die-cast conchos—buckle, loop and tip sets decorated with Swarovski crystals for sparkle.
- Smoothed and darkened leather edges with wheat-colored thread for pulled together style.
- Non-rust, stainless-steel buckle on throat latch.
Your hoofed friend is going to make an entrance in style wearing the Weaver Leather Stacy Westfall Showtime Sliding Ear Horse Headstall. Designed with help from NRHA Champion, Stacy Westfall, this headstall is a showstopper featuring a variety of details like etched nickel brass spots with sterling silver over zinc, die-cast conchos and Swarovski crystals. From afar, judges and spectators will appreciate the rich brown color that matches medium oiled saddles. Plus, the smoothed and darkened leather edges feature a wheat-colored thread for a pulled together look.
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|