- Flexible contoured spine creates an anatomic fit and keeps the saddle pad center lifted into the saddle gullet.
- Shock-absorbing, ventilated and lightweight EVA sport foam inserts won’t degrade over time and offer orthopedic benefits.
- Natural wool liner wicks away sweat for fast, even cooling.
- Handwoven 100% New Zealand wool topper.
- Premium oiled top grain wear leathers for durability.
The Weaver Leather Synergy Flex Contour Performance Horse Saddle Pad features the latest technology and innovation and is designed to move right along with your equine athlete. The flexible contoured spine follows the curve of your horse’s back while also locking the pad into place so you don’t have to worry about shifting during your ride. Shock-absorbing, ventilated EVA sport foam inserts offer additional comfort. These inserts are highly durable and won’t degrade over time. This pad also features high-performing natural wool that wicks away sweat to help cool your horse during the ride. The handwoven New Zealand wool topper and premium oiled top grain extended length wear leathers are highly durable and help to extend the pad’s life.
|Dimensions||33 x 38 x 1 inches|
|Material||Wool, Leather, Natural Fabric|
There are no reviews yet.