- Designed for barefoot horses, molded-in back flap protects the heel bulb.
- Built-in breakover and low-profile sole, unique tread pattern supports frog.
- Unique sole design provides a natural heel brake.
- Leather foam-filled collar and flexible genuine leather upper keep your horse comfy.
- Regular size fits rounder hooves.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. At last, you can get durable protection for barefoot hooves with the Cavallo Simple Horse Boots. These boots feature industrial-grade front-facing hook-and-loop fasteners for a secure closure that you don’t have to worry about during your ride. These boots are easy to put on and take off. Designed specifically for natural hooves, they feature a molded-in back flap that helps to protect the heel bulb. A built-in breakover and low-profile sole offer the quality performance you want during every ride. Rustproof metal, a waterproof tread, and high-performance outsole deliver durability, and the leather foam-filled collar is flexible to help keep your horse comfy. These boots are ideal for riding, rehabilitation, trailering and any other time your horse needs extra protection. This regular size fits rounder hooves.
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|