- Ergonomically shaped fabric girth for comfort.
- Air flows through the fabric to keep your horse cool.
- Stainless steel roller buckles and double-ended elastic for easy adjustment.
- Center D-ring for attaching training accessories.
- Durable synthetic material is easy to clean.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. The Horze Equestrian Dakota All Purpose Horse Girth creates security for your saddle while keeping your horse comfy. The girth features a webbed construction that lets air flow through so your horse stays cool. Double elastic ends with stainless steel roller buckles make for easy adjustments, even when you’re in the saddle. The center D-ring is ideal for use with martingales, draw reins and breastplates (sold separately). This girth’s contoured, ergonomic shape helps to keep your saddle secure while the cutback around the elbow prevents chafing and rubbing. This girth is easy to clean and looks great with minimal maintenance, perfect for shows and schooling.
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
There are no reviews yet.