- Meticulously hand stitched by craftsmen, and edges are hand-rubbed and sealed.
- Feature wraparound billets with a stainless steel stud hook closure, handcrafted keepers and a stainless steel buckle.
- Suitable for both schooling and the show ring.
- Can be used in combination with a pelham bit (sold separately) and with the Huntley Equestrian Fancy Stitched Bridle (sold separately).
- Made with English leather.
The Huntley Equestrian Sedgwick Pelham Flat Curb Horse Reins are nice enough for the show ring, but also ideal for schooling. They’re beautifully crafted and are handmade with English leather. They feature wraparound billets with stainless steel hook closures, handcrafted keepers and a stainless steel buckle. These reins will complete your pelham bit and hunter bridle.
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric|
There are no reviews yet.