- Kit includes everything you need to quickly cool your horse’s feet during a laminitis case.
- Includes 2 Ice Horse Pro Therapy Laminitis Boots, 2 Hoof Wraps Soaker Sacks and 18 Cold Capsule ice packs.
- Silicone rubber sole provides comfort, traction and support and can be used with your choice of pad or wedge.
- Inserts are reusable and can be placed back in the freezer after use.
- Velcro closures allow for a secure and tight fit, plus easy removal.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. With the Ice Horse Laminitis Horse Kit, you can be prepared and ready to treat your horse in case of laminitis. This kit includes two Ice Horse Pro Therapy Laminitis Boots, two Hoof Wraps Soaker Sacks and 18 Cold Capsule ice packs. If your horse develops laminitis, you can put the Cold Capsule inserts into the freezer to cool them. While they freeze, you can use the Soaker Sacks to provide immediate relief. The tri-fold design of the boots wraps your horse’s foot in ice from the pastern and fetlock to the toe. It creates cold compression therapy and helps to relieve stressed hooves or sore feet. The Cold Capsule inserts cool for up to two hours per application. When you’re done, just put the inserts back in the freezer to use them again.
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
There are no reviews yet.