- Synthetic ladies field boots have a realistic look and feel.
- Flex construction, contoured ankle and elastic gussets create an attractive, comfy fit.
- Memory foam footbed helps to maximize your comfort.
- Back zipper and snap closure, Spanish top, fixed elastic laces, round toe, punched toe cap and spur rests create a classic, functional style.
- Rubber outsole and synthetic leather are water resistant, perfect for rainy day rides.
Remember to measure for the perfect fit. TuffRider Ladies Starter Back Zip Field Boots are highly versatile—ready for schooling rides, trail rides and more. They’re made of synthetic leather which looks and feels just like the real thing, but which easily cleans up with a damp cloth. These boots feature a flex construction, allowing you the freedom of movement you need to be effective in the saddle. Elastic gussets ensure a comfy but unrestrictive fit. The back zipper and snap makes putting these boots on and taking them off a breeze. A Spanish top, fixed elastic laces, punched toe cap, round toe, and spur rest reflect traditional field boot style, ensuring you look great in the saddle. A memory foam footbed completes these boots, maximizing your comfort both when riding and when doing barn chores.
|Material||Leather, Rubber, Natural Fabric|
There are no reviews yet.